Add your page content here
I have read the contribution rules below and certify that I comply with them.
- I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident (i.e., green card holder).
- This contribution is made from my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making this contribution.
- I am at least eighteen years old.
- I am not an owner, director, officer, or named sub-contractor of any entity that is currently negotiating a contract with [select appropriate: City and County of San Francisco, name of a City department, or the San Francisco Unified School District, the San Francisco Community College District, or board of a state agency that has a member who is appointed by a City elective officer], or of any entity that received such a contract within the last six months.
- I am not a contract or expenditure lobbyist in the City of San Francisco.
- My aggregated contribution(s) to this committee do not exceed $500.
- This contribution is not from a corporation, limited liability company, or limited liability partnership.
- I do not have a financial interest in a land use matter that is currently pending before the Board of Appeals, Board of Supervisors, Building Inspection Commission, Commission on Community Investment and Infrastructure, Historic Preservation Commission, Planning Commission, Port Commission, or Treasure Island Development Authority Board of Directors, nor have I had a financial interest in any such land use matter for which any of these boards or commissions have rendered a final decision or ruling within the last twelve months.
Paid for by Jeanette Quick for College Board 2020.
Financial disclosures are available at SFETHICS.ORG
Redirecting to payment form...